Today was awesome!

Today I planned na wala akong gagawin. I cleared up my schedule, I have requested for leave sa work and dahil masama ang pakiramdam ni Kuya, 'di kami natuloy sa kanila para tumambay at mag-chill kaya I have decided na talagang sa bahay lang ako magchi-chill with le beautiful wife.

And we did naman. I did not work today and finally was able to recover from sleeplessness in the past months na toxic sa work. I thank God for He allowed me to have a day off from my day-to-day cycle. I had (virtual) time with the family kanina, had time to pray and enjoy breakfast with the wife, had time to sing some random songs, had time to publish the news about my upcoming music and have a haircut 💈. Plus, my Ate gave me 2 million pesos para may pang-pizza kami nila Kuya Jojo kapag nagkita na kami ulit. LOL!

And since we wanted some Ramen today, we went out to get some sa Ramen Nagi. And Napz was kind enough naman to meet us sa SM kanina to join us for dinner kahit sa malayo sya nanggaling (sorry Napz kung nahirapan kang makauwi and salamat for showing up).

I mean, solb na ako sa araw ko. I got the rest I needed and had a great meal. Had some time with Gold and Napz and handa na din akong i-end yung araw ko ng ganon.

But hindi pa pala don talaga mage-end yung birthday ko. #WaitTheresMore

I got a message from Nathan of Teestify / Two Six Hundred Stories / Player One Entertainment earlier today and sabi nya mag-meet daw kami at may ibibigay sya sa akin. But since nagpunta kaming SM kanina, hindi ko na agad na-meet si Nathan and it had to wait until makabalik kami sa amin. And so nung available na ako, I went out to meet Nathan na din. All along, akala ko he will be handing me some baked mac na sinasideline nya previously or something related sa past projects namin together. But then, I was surprised na he handed me free shirts from Teestify! WHO DOES NOT LOVE FREE SHIRTS?! Hahahaha! I was really surprised and it was so sweet of that man for remembering to give me a gift. Nates, if you're reading this, thank you! We love the shirts, man! We'll promote/model them soon! 😉

And I was grateful to the Lord for a new shirt, a busog na tiyan, and a relaxed mind. Solb na solb na ako talaga. The day could end na talaga. Hehehe. Pero 'di pa pala doon nagtatapos ang lahat! #WaitTheresMorePa

After meeting with Nathan, I went home na din to rest. I was playing with my guitar when my wife suddenly asked me to watch a video from our friends and family daw. (Sidenote: Kung siguro sa luma kong lifestyle, if may nagsabing manood ako ng video from friends, kakabahan ako sa kaliwa't kanan kong kalokohan sa buhay. Praise God He has delivered me from my old self na.) Hehehe.

I was not expecting much din since I have never received any video greeting from friends and family in my life—ever! Hindi ko alam yung feeling of watching one, and I do not know what the experience is like.

Inuulit ko, solb na solb na talaga ako before pa nito. Pero I did not know na ito pala yung best na pang-cap ng araw. Just learned that a few minutes ago! Hehehe.

Here's the video:


I was laughing and crying at the same time while watching this for the first time! I miss a lot of these folks and to celebrate my birthday with little to no chance to be with them is no funu2013though tanggap ko naman. Kuya Tim (Tito Vlogger — follow him on Instagram) really added the much-needed celebrity presence sa video and ang kulit talaga, yung Ubay sisters na sa sobrang entertaining, para akong nanonood ng TV show, si Nadz ginawa akong kriminal na nagtatago sa kapulisan, si Abs (of Rock Mount Studios) na hyper na hyper sa greeting (tama na ang kape!), si Mami and others are eager na for us to have a baby, si John (The Juanderer — follow him sa YouTube) ginawa akong bad influence, si Joboy kumanta, si Kuya Jo 'di ko alam kung naa-appreciate ba talaga ako or not (LOL!), and yung maganda kong Ate eh ilang na ilang sa camera doon sa take nila while the fam is singing happy birthday! 😂😂😂

What made me tear up din at the same time I was laughing was yung realization ng kung paano tinurn ni Lord around yung life ko while watching Ruth, Van, and Ruel, Angie, Dad and Ma and others speak. Like I said kanina, kung yung old self ko ito, baka worried na ako sa kung anong kalokohan ko yung mabubulgar sa video. Pero hearing from these folks and hearing the kind words na galing sa kanila especially those that relate to the Christian faith and my passion for the Word of God, I am just amazed by how Yahweh is able to redeem me and restore me for His name's sake.

I really could not ask for more but to be alive with a godly purpose, feeling loved and remembered by my friends and family, and knowing for certain na my Lord has saved me and my salvation is secure in the Father's hands. The Lord has been really good to me. I pray that I shall be able to speak of the Lord's goodness—that He has been faithful to me and has remembered me in all my days—until my dying breath.

Happy 30th birthday, restored self.

Ps. Special thanks sa misis kong may pakana ng lahat ng ito and sa mowdelz and beauty queen kong kapatid na si Meliz na nag-edit ng video na ito for my birthday! Ganon na din sa lahat ng mga kaibigan at kamaganak kong bumati sa Facebook at iba pa. Maraming salamat! Labyu all!